Special features include:
* Customized hinge prevents friction and allows the foot to glide inside the sock aid.
* Hinge allows the Sock Aid to close to a smaller opening and lock in place, making it easier to put socks on the Device. This is helpful for those with weak or arthritic fingers.
* The Hinged Sock Aid helps open the sock to a larger size with the help of a protectively covered tension spring.
* One size fits most feet. Socks do not get overstretched like they can with standard rigid sock aids.
* Soft rope with oversized grips make it easier to grasp and pull
* Designed for 20 to 30 mm/hg compression socks
* Available in two different model strengths
Compression level Recommended Device
- Mild (8-15 mm HG) Hinged Sock Aid
- Moderate (15-20 mm HG) Hinged Sock Aid
- Firm (20-30 mm HG) Hinged Compression Sock Aid ( Two spring)
- Very Firm (30-40 mm HG) Not available